Saturday, September 26, 2009
Long Time, No Post!
Wow, it has been a while since the last post. A lot has happened. We lost my Dad on Aug. 20. He decided that it was time to go home. He is being missed here but we all know that he is in a better place and is happy watching over all of us here. Ryan and I also celebrated our 12Th anniversary. Wow, 12 years, and we love each other more every day! Then school started, Tyler in 6Th grade and Breyanna in 3rd. I am still getting used to getting one on the bus at 7:15 and then the other one at 8:00! Breyanna is also in cheer leading this fall! So we are going to the rocket football games to watch her cheer them one. I am almost excited to say that she is really good at it! I will post pics soon! Tyler has been busy with Boy Scouts. He is camping right now up at Mackinac Island. I hope that he brings home fudge! So that has been the Gebben's life in a nut shell! Hope all of you are doing well and I hope to not go so long between posts again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment