Saturday, August 23, 2008

11 Years!


Today is August 23, 11 years ago today I married my best friend. It still amazes me that after 11 years he is still my best friend. We have managed to have a really good life since that day. We have two healthy children, a home that we love, all of our family is only a phone call away. It isn't easy, but then if it was, it would be boring. Everyday I fall in love with him even more and I can't imagine my life without him. I hope that we have many more years together. I also want to thank everyone that has made it possible through all of your support and love. We hope that everyone out there is as happy as we are! Love to all!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I still can't believe that you have been married for that long! It doesn't seem like you are old enough fot that... it doesn't seem like its been that long since I lived with you... but then again its been 5 years for me too!

patty said...

awwww what a cute couple.
Congratulations on 11 years. It is very much worth the work!

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!