Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day back!


This morning at 7:59 I put my 5th grader and my 2nd grader on the bus. With their new shoes and supplies they said "bye" and "love you mom" and off they went. I drove to work thinking that there is no way that summer is over already and hoped that school would call and tell me that it was a joke and they had another month left of summer. I thought about them throughout the day and hoped that they were having lots of fun and at least learning a little bit. Then at 4:00 they got off the bus and said "Hi Mom, we had a great first day and we can't wait to go back tomorrow!" I said what did you do today? They both said nothing and I knew that we were in full back to school mode. Then they both asked whats for snack and can we go next door!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Was Tyler really about to cry?! Looks like he was fighting tears in the picture! I am shocked that they wanted to go back the next day too! Today I am just wishing that Hunter and Corbin were at school all day... oh how times change!

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!