Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where does time go?


Wow how time flies! It seems like just yester-day that I put up a new post. We have been busy over here. Between the soccer games and practice, guitar and dance lessons, Brownies and Boy Scouts, the Gebbens are having a hard time finding a free night! I know that I shouldn't complain, my kids could not want to do anything and just sit around watching TV and playing video games. Some days I wish that is what we could do! So, that has been the Gebben family fun! Oh, does anyone want to buy any popcorn, you will be supporting the Boy Scouts!!

1 comment:

patty said...

what a cute picture of Tyler!

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!