Tuesday, October 14, 2008




Hey All, as most of you know the last week or so has been a difficult one. But this last weekend we almost got back to normal. Tyler and Breyanna both had soccer games Saturday morning. Breyanna scored her first goal and Tyler and his team won their first game! Yea! Sunday we went apple picking. It was a beautiful day, almost 80, and we met Nick and Kay and the kids. My kids found the biggest apples and even posed for a few pictures. Then we all went out to eat. So that was our fun weekend.

No comments:

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!