It is pumpkin carving time! So the Gebben's got out their carving tools, found the perfect pumpkins and got to work. This year we cheated a little bit and followed a pattern. The kids each picked out one and Mom did too. Then Mom traced the pattern and the kids cut it out. All by themselves. I know, that seems like no big deal, but to Mom it was! I let them do it all. Even clean up around the openings. I have this weird control issue about carving pumpkins! So I just stuck to my own and let them go to town. They turned out really good. Who knew that my kids were pro pumpkin carvers! Maybe next year we can start a business! Okay, maybe not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment