Yesterday I got to go and watch Breyanna during dance class. For those of you that don't know, she takes a ballet/hip hop class. She has 3 other little girls in her class and they all look so cute in their leotards and tights. She tries her best to be excited about the ballet portion, but I could tell right away that she was totally board. She was doing it, but with a lot of drama. I know, you are all thinking, "Breyanna drama, no!" Then we got the hip hop portion. She was all into that. She even knew where she was supposed to be when! She was looking good, I can't wait till May and see how it all looks at the end. I may have a little hip hopper on my hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
1 comment:
Why doesn't that surprise me?
Ahhhh Breyanna....one of my most favorite drama queens of all times.
Gotta love her.
Post a Comment