I know you are all thinking, it can't be time for the Christmas tree already! That is what I have been thinking all morning as I was putting out my Christmas decorations and listening to my favorite Christmas music. The kids could hardly wait to start on the tree. Once I got it up and plugged in, they went to town. Remember back when we carved pumpkins and I told you all how I was a bit controlling about the pumpkins, well the Christmas tree is worse. But I let them do it all by them selves. This year we went with all hand made decorations. The ones the kids made in school, some that friends have given us over the years, and the ones that my cousin made. It looks really cool. My kids did a great job! Now that everything is out it almost feels like Christmas, now if I could just get my shopping done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
1 comment:
Breyanna looks like her mama in this picture.
Post a Comment