Tonight Tyler got to cross over into Boy Scout land. He went from being a Cub Scout to a Boy Scout! He even walked across a bridge. I hope that he is ready, he has his first meeting on Tuesday and can go camping with them already this coming weekend! They are busy Boy Scouts! It is going to be a lot of work but I think that he is ready! Congrats Tyler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment