Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Moves







Breyanna has been busy at dance learning some new moves. Some are a little odd, like what they call the "freeze". That is the one where she looks like she in a lot of pain with her feet in the air. Then they are doing the good old fashion "tripod". They are also doing the "coffee grind", which I have seen done by other people a million times and always wondered how they did it. Well, Breyanna taught me and now I can do it too! I can't wait for her dance recital to see it all come together and I hope that I don't hurt myself trying to do the "coffee grind"!

No comments:

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!