On Thursday I got to go on a field trip with Breyanna's 2nd grade class. We went to Fredrick Meijer Gardens to see the butterflies and see the sculptures outside. The butterflies were flying everywhere and it was a beautiful morning to be outside. The kids loved it. One of Breyanna's friends had a butterfly land on her! Breyanna was not so lucky but maybe when we go back on Tuesday with my sisters and their boys she will be luckier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
2 comments:
beautiful pics...glad you guys had a nice day!
Sounds like a fun trip for all.
Post a Comment