Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend Away!

This weekend I got to go on a road trip. Up to see my sister, Amber, in Buckley! My other sister, Candace, came up too and we had a girls weekend with no hubbys and no kids! We went out for dinner and shopping, I found a new coat for $10! Then we went scrapbooking, I spent to much money there! That was just on Friday! Then on Saturday we just hung out and finished up some scrapbooking. I am all caught up now and I think that my sisters are too! Thanks girls for a great weekend and I hope that we can do it again every year, maybe like 4 times a year!!!

No comments:

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!