Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break Fun!




Since Breyanna and I had so much fun seeing the butterflies on her field trip we decided to take Tyler to see them. Since my sister Amber was in town with Hunter and Corbin we decided to make it a play date! The kids loved it. The boys were amazed by the butterflies (and I am not just talking about Hunter and Corbin)! Breyanna tried to have butterflies land on her, but again walked away with nothing! Corbin walked around with his hand out hoping they would just land on it! So cute! Overall I think that everyone had a good time. Maybe next year we will do it again!

1 comment:

patty said...

so cute!
And I love the monkeys on your blog....any chance they represent someone we know???? hahahha

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!