On Thursday the 25th Breyanna turned 8! She had a very busy day with a Brownie outing, dance and we got to watch Tyler play his last ball game. She got to end the day with an ice cream cake from Coldstone and she finally got to open her present from Mom, Dad and Tyler. Her very own pink Ipod. She was excited. Then yesterday we got to have a big party with Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. It was a great party. Everyone had lots of fun. Overall I think that her eighth birthday was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment