Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer's here!




Summer has officially arrived for the Gebben Family. How do you know? The beach. Two days in a row we went to the beach. I think that I could live on the beach and I think that Tyler could too! There is nothing better than sitting in the sand with a book or a shovel and the sun for a whole afternoon. The tans have a good start over here for the Gebben Family and we hope that yours do too!

No comments:

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!