Okay, here we go! I am not really sure what to write about. I think that I just created this so that all of the people that we love can see what we are up to. So I will try to keep it updated with pictures and stuff so that you all know and can see my kids getting bigger and bigger! So let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
2 comments:
I love it! It will be great to keep up with you via your blog.
I can't believe how big the kids are!
They were just at Cherry Lane a minute ago!
What beautiful children you have. They look like they are at my FAVORITE place in the world...Mackinac Island.
Post a Comment