Friday, August 15, 2008
Quite Friday Mornings!
This morning, the third to last Friday of summer break, I was sitting in bed watching this weeks episode of Project Runway, with my third cup of coffee, thinking how nice it was to have a quite morning. I was watching the sun come through the trees out my window and thinking that I would never wear what the designers on TV thought was "cutting edge fashion" when it started! Through the wall came the pop star herself, Breyanna. She was singing as loud as she could to the other pop star Hannah Montana. Then not 30 seconds later came the sounds of the Jonas Brothers and the electric guitar that Tyler plays along with every song. My first thought was "that is what I get for thinking how quite it was!" My second thought was that Breyanna really can't sing! But overall my thought was how lucky I was to have lots of noise. To have kids that want to make noise and enjoy doing it and without them I think that I would go crazy from no noise! So the next time your kids or your grand kids are making lots of noise think about how luck you are! As I finish this up the Jonas Brothers are playing again and there goes the guitar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
3 comments:
How true, even though you don't always think that the noise is great! I love the comment about Breyanna can't sing! I told her while she was here that she should take singing lessons and she looked at me and said, "but I have a beautiful voice!" Its good to be a believer!
Hey....all I could think of was "love shack baby love shack"!!!!
I will never forget that little voice. She was always one of my favorites.
How true your words are. It always makes me think that everytime the boys are not around, I don't know what to do. I'm still amazed at how fast time flys.
Post a Comment