Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rain Damage!


Today as we were standing outside in the rain at Tyler's soccer game, my friend the Cabana was fighting to keep it's integrity! But after a fierce struggle with nature it finally gave in and came down. It is not save able. It is a very sad day for us. As many of you know the Cabana was our friend during many a sunny afternoon, protecting us from the sun and shading the TV so we could see the race. It will be missed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too will miss the cabana.

patty said...

awww that's too bad!
Amazing what rain can do.
Hope you will get another one to enjoy next season.

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!