Tonight Ryan and Breyanna headed out for their date. The Daddy/Daughter Dance. In her new dress, new shoes and hair all done up (good job Aunt Amber!) she was good to go. She even asked Ryan not to wear his p.j.s! I know that she is going to have lots of fun showing off all those new hip/hop moves and doing the sprinkler dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
1 comment:
awwwwww she is beautiful! Did they dance to "Love shack"?
Post a Comment