Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick


The title says it all. Both kids have been sick. Breyanna is going on being sick for a week now and Tyler had it for 5 days. Running a fever and now getting a cold to go with it. The thermometer has been Breyanna best friend for the last 6 days. They say that it is going around school and it is a form of the flu. Doesn't that sound like fun? They also say that it should be gone in 10 days! Don't tell Breyanna that! She is so ready to go back to school and Mom is so ready to go back to work!

No comments:

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!