Today Tyler decided that he wanted to build a fort. So out in the woods he went with all the stuff that he thought that he would need. A post hole digger, the ladder, nails, hammer and some old fence railing that he has used many times before. So he starts out by digging a hole. Some where in that process the post hole digger got the best of him. Not really sure how, but the first thing I asked was "What does the other guy look like?" These pictures don't really show how swollen his nose is or how black and blue he is going to be! The best part is that I didn't even know that he did it till he came back in the house a 1/2 hour later! Oh, and that fort is on hold for a little bit, he is still working out a few things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
1 comment:
Man is he going to have a shiner. Post hole diggers can be tricky hope lesson learned.
Post a Comment