Yesterday, Breyanna was playing catch with her Dad and her brother when she got into a fight with the baseball. I think that the baseball won. She busted open both lips and Ryan thought that she lost a tooth, till I reminded him that she was already missing that tooth! She feels a little better today, she stopped drooling at least. She even played at her ball game tonight! Overall, I think that she will remember to put the glove in front of her face next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
1 comment:
Baseball such a ruff game for such a sweet lady. Building life memories at times come with discomfort. Ask Grandpa about his baseball injuries.
Post a Comment