Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dancing Queen!











Our diva princess dancing queen had her dance recital yesterday. She was awesome! Not at all scared to be on stage and she remembered most of her moves. She is not really a graceful ballerina but she is definitely the hip hop queen. Thanks to everyone that made it to the show and for those that didn't we have a dvd on the way! I am sure that she will be glad to show you all her moment in the spotlight!

1 comment:

Dan Gebben said...

Love that first shot Dance'n Queen. That girl will be a real hoofer.

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!