Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fishing!




Tyler got a new fishing pole last weekend and has been bugging Ryan all week to go fishing so he could try it out. Well, he finally got to go today. Off the went to Grandpa and Grandma Gebben's house to fish in the pond. As you can see from the pictures he caught a big one! So, now he has caught his first fish of the season and his pole works really good. Hopefully that fish isn't the last one of the season!

No comments:

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!