Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The weekend that was!


The Gebben Family sent out the last weekend of summer in style! We started out hanging out with the Bennetts all day and having dinner Friday night in Saugatuck. Then we had fun at the Lynema's and then had the Jones' over Saturday night for a BBQ and riding quads and dirt bikes. We picked peaches and had fajitas with the Marcovics on Sunday. Then we had pizza and played games with the Borgmans and Gebbens on Monday. From finding the best peaches at Cranes to trying to paddle a canoe with a spatula we had a great weekend. It is hard to believe that we are headed back to school and work tomorrow, but we are. So what do you think that we should do today? Beach, errands, laundry? I guess that I better go find out!

2 comments:

patty said...

awwwww I love this pic of Breyanna! I cannot believe how she has grown.
I hope today goes well as the kids start school. That first day is always so exciting. It's hard for me to believe that your little ones have been gone from Cherry Lane for as long as they have!
Enjoy the day!

Amber said...

I still think that you should have sent your last day of summer coming to see me... but you didn't! Hope that the kids have a good day today and that you enjoy work!

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!