Friday, January 16, 2009

Almost a Boy Scout!


As most of you know, Tyler joined the Cub Scouts this fall. What Ryan and I didn't know was that by February he would be a Boy Scout. He put in lots of hard work (and so did Dad) got all of his work done and last night at the pack meeting Tyler got his Webelos Badge. When they presented him with his badge and all his pins that he earned they also painted his face. It was really funny to watch him try not to pull faces like a little kid and stand there like a young man! It was really neat to see. Next month they will have a cross over, that is when the boys that are boy scouts already come in and help them cross over to the next level. Then we will get to start the work all over again. I am very proud that he stuck with all the hard work and got this far! Way to go Tyler!

No comments:

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!