Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tyler Turns 11

On Monday, Tyler turned 11. I know you are all thinking, 11 already. Yes, 11 already. He had a big party on Sunday with as many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, and Great Grandparent that could make it. Mom made her best Carl Edwards cake ever. Then on Monday we got to go to the Wild Chef. Lots of fun. Overall, I think that his 11Th birthday was great. He got everything he wanted and even wrote thank you notes without fighting with Mom first!

1 comment:

patty said...

He cannot be 11!!! He was just a Cherry Lane a minute ago!

About Me

For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!