When people go skiing the sometimes try to do things that they normally wouldn't do. Well, that was Breyanna today. She decided that she was going to ski off a ramp. Well, it looked pretty cool until she landed on her face. Yes, I said face! As you can see from the picture her cute little face has a pretty good mark on it! But she got right back up and went back down the hill. Not even a little spill will keep her down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tonya
- For those of you that will be checking this out you already now alot about me. So this will mostly be a place to go to check out my family and what they are up to, which is usually no good, but they have their moments. If you don't know I have a hubby and two kids and a dog! I also have lots of nephews and a few neices. I think that is everything that you need to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment